Principal Financial Group - Case Study
Bringing Principal Financial Group
From Good To World Class
The following processes need to be followed in order to become a world
class testing organization, click on any link below to browse the
Note: The content of this section is password protected.
Note 2: This organization was not ready to change from Good to World
Class, thus this initiative was not accomplished.
- Building the Commitment Needed for a World Class Organization.
- Quality Management Infrastructure.
- Quality Environment.
- QAI Tactical Approach to Quality Management Process Categories.
- Implementing an IT Quality Function
- Develop a Charter.
- Identify the Quality Manager.
- Locate Organizationally the IT quality function.
- Build Support for Quality.
- Staff and train the quality function
- Build and deploy the quality toolbox
- Drive the implementation of the quality management
What is Next?
- Click here to go back to (Case Studies) main page or
- Scroll up and click on any link of the navigation bar.