Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA) - Program
Certified Software Quality Analyst
(CSQA) - Program
- To promote the disciplines and skills represented in the Common
Body Of Knowledge (CBOK) for Certified Software Quality Analyst
(CSQA) and to provide a professional level of competence in
software quality assurance in Monterrey, Mexico.
- To produce competent and successful software quality analysts to
improve quality, productivity, and customer satisfaction in quality
assurance services in Monterrey, Mexico.
- To establish a QA vocabulary.
- To improve quality assurance activities.
- To establish a quality management infrastructure.
- To increase more creditability in the quality assurance field.
The following Project Management Process groups were implemented to
deploy this CSQA initiative, click on any group below to browse the
For more information on the Common Body Of Knowledge for CSQA, visit
the following website: http://www.softwarecertifications.org
||Emails initiating CSQA program
||CSQA Training Program, CSQA Model,
||CSQA Study Plans, CSQA Learning
|Monitoring and Controlling
||CSQA Assessments, CSQA
Recertification Journal Items